Friday 19 July 2013

'SOMETHING MORE' by Ginny Owens


This CD is filled with an amazing range of songs which constantly encourage and challenge me. This music and specifically the lyrics, lend themselves to the Holy Spirit speaking to you.

Just last week I was spending quiet time with God and was looking through my music trying to find something which would help me enter into a place of worship, and although this is a 'worship' CD it got me talking to God and more importantly listening. It ministered to me and by the end of it I will crying 'on God's shoulder' as He ministered to me thought this music. 

The song titled 'I Am' was a song which added to what I had been reading in Exodus and Everyday with Jesus JUL/AUG 2013 'The Great I am' based on the scripture Exodus 20:2. You can buy EDWJ in store or online at koorong

My favourite song is called 'All I Want To Do' as it is a beautiful song which is my heart prayer to God. 

I would encourage anyone to take the time to listen to this CD. To find out more information about Ginny Owen and her music, click here




No comments:

Post a Comment